1000FARMS - UI/UX Design Consultant Vacancy

We have an exciting new opportunity within our 1000FARMS team for a User Interface and User Experience Design Consultant.

Key Details:

• Position: UI/UX Design Consultant.
  • Main responsibilities: Refining user personas and creating user experience journeys, developing prototypes to showcase experimental trial results, documenting and reporting design suggestions and recommendations, evaluating dashboards and reports using standardized usability metrics, and actively collaborating with the ClimMob product development team to maintain effective communication.
  • Other: This is a request for proposals. Candidates are welcome to submit their proposal by clicking on the Alliance’s website here.
  • Social media: You can also retweet or share our LinkedIn post.

If you know anyone in your network who might be interested or is a good fit for this position, we would greatly appreciate it if you could share the vacancy with them.

Thank you in advance for your help. If you have any questions or need further information, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,

Grecia

Hello, my name is Juan Manuel and I am interested in applying for the UI/UX design consultant position. However, I have encountered some issues with the careers site and the link provided since July 15. I am wondering if there are any alternative means to apply or submit my technical proposal and other required documents. I am excited about this project and do not want to miss the opportunity to showcase my ideas due to technical difficulties. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hello Juan Manuel,

I’m sorry to read there were some technical difficulties when submitting your proposal. You can send me the required documentation by email to me (g.benavente@cgiar.org) and I will make sure I will add you to the roster of consultants for any future opportunities related to UI-UX design.

Best,
Grecia