Problem with 3 packages in a trial: difference between

Hi everyone,

Currently, we lead in CIRAD Guadeloupe a tricot trial with new banana varities.

With the climob platform, we generate the list of randomized trial packages. Then, we ditributed and planted the packages to all participants.

Two months later, we evaluated the juvenile stage and during this process we realized that 3 participant have received packages with one wrong technologies.

Here a example for illustrate my problem:

The name of the 4 tehnologies tested are B1, B2, B3 and B4.

The packages 6 in the climob platform is composed of:
-Option A: B1
-Option B: B2
-Option C: B3
But, during delivery (i made a human error) for the packages 6, i gave for the Option C the technologie B4 instead of B3.

Consequently, the ranking analyse is false because on the technologie associated on the platform differ from the technologie planted on plotfarm.

Is it possible to fix that easily without create a new project because iā€™m afraid of losting my data at the juvenile stage.

Best regards,

Charlotte GUICHARD

2 Likes

Hi Charlotte,

Is good that you spotted the mistake, and since the rankings are relative to the block (each package), you should not have any problem with the results if you simply fix the names in the package. We can solve this problem by replacing tech B3 by B4 in package 6. Unfortunately, it should be done by the admin in ClimMob. In the future, project admin should be able to do that. For now, follow these steps.

1. Download the csv file with the randomisation
  2. Replace the names in the packages that you distributed by mistake
  3. Send the csv file to @bmadriz to the email bmadriz(at)mrbotcr(dot)com informing the project name and username. You can also share the link of this chat with him.

Bests

1 Like

Hi Kaue,

Thanks for your quick return, I contacted @bdmadriz by mail with your instructions.

Best regards,

Charlotte

Perfect.

I received the mail and we are resolving the situation.

Thank you very much for the information you have provided.